This ScrumOfOne adventure has repeatedly given me a great appreciation for the role of a Product Owner. Yes, as a ScrumMaster, I maintain and grow a well-oiled machine that produces business (personal) value, transforming stories into functionality and their associated benefits.
Which stories? Which benefits? I’m saving up for my CSPO.
To this end, that of discovering my vector, vision, direction, bliss, heart-centered purpose, drive, excitement, or any of the other ways of describing this happiness-related concept, I have been exploring a number of sources.
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- On Being A Man by David DeAngelo
- Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson
- StevePavlina.com by …um… Steve Pavlina
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
From my study of the above, my goal is to determine and execute a method that will result in giving me what I need as a Product Owner – vision for the product of me, and my various facets. This method may be an intersection or union of the relevant sections from the above… I have yet to decide.