Now, for this blog post to really be an NFT, it would be ‘minted’ onto a blockchain, and thus live there. But this whole NFT thing is still a new space, with plenty for pictures of apes, but not for literary art. So I’m just makin’ pictures that represent posts, minting those, and selling them for cryptocurrency:
More on what an NFT is, the specifics of this project, and any benefits you may receive by being a holder of a ScrumOfOne NFT is here:
Fine, I’ll share the benefits I’ve thought up thus far:
- Experiment with this world of blockchain / cryptocurrency / NFT / Web3 / “the future”, satisfying an intellectual curiosity.
- Allow for a community of supporters of this blog, the ideas herein, or future ventures, as well as a means to express that support.
- Provide a means of possible profit-sharing from my future ventures.
Still curious about ‘tokenizing’ blog posts?
- Here’s a project that smoothly does my approach. I decided against this because I didn’t want to inject a picture or code snippet from somebody I didn’t know.
- Here’s a write-up of a future of blogging being NFTs. I get it, but I ain’t a hardcore I-make-my-living-from-this blogger, so I don’t care that much about my posts living on a blockchain, where its content is transparently attributable to me via a wallet ID.
Where am I going with this thing? Let’s keep exploring…