What’s the next logical thing for me to do? Write a musical, of course.
Started almost 5 years ago, “Annie Get Your Scrum” is a tale of personal struggle, communal dynamics, and software development, of course.
In the course of writing my book, I’ve come to realize that the purpose of the book may have been already accomplished by a purpose of this blog! In learning about who I am and who I want to be, I have written about messages like:
- give in & embrace to your inner way of being
- experiments, rooted in an innate curiosity
- work with the Universe to act without effort
- I believe every person has a natural tendency to share this gift by expressing themselves.
- focusing on what you do (the verbs), not have (the nouns), will bring you durable fulfillment
And what’s a conclusion I’ve come to, almost 5 years ago?
And thus, I surrender to my playful & silly & punny nature, drawn to create in a curious area where two of my gifts meet: music & Agility.
What’s the next logical thing for you to do?